Esotericism, of course, is pseudoscience, but sometimes it makes you wonder. Reading "History of Philosophy" I came across such a selection, and I think that it is close to the truth. Are you familiar with the basic principles of the law of energy
- You can not steal energy
- You will have to pay for everything you have.
- Do not offer or accept "free" gifts.
- Do not provide any "good deeds" (services) that you are not asked to do.
- Do not borrow or lend anything.
- Your actions should not violate harmony
That is, the debt to the universe must be repaid.
Unfortunately, we do not know in advance in what form the energy will appear to us. But you still have to pay. Or not? 🤔